Saturday, August 16, 2008

I got a pair of Uwabaki!

Time check! 7:14
Nyahahahah!!!! So happy today!, because I already have my Uwabaki!
that I've been looking for so long! And here it is!!
(well, I've already edited the picture so, that's it!)

Yay! After my exam, we had a reunion with i don't know who (i think it's mother's side), then we drove home my cousins who rode with us, then my sister wants to go to Shop Wise in front of Gateway, to buy some popcorn, because she told us that they will have their movie-marathon with her friend, i think Roxanne is the name. She asked me to go with her to look for a microwavable popcorn, while walking inside the shop wise, I accidentally saw these shoes that looks like Uwabaki (it's a school shoes that japanese high school students wear inside their campus, the shoes that the wear outside the school is different from they wear inside the school). I approached it, indeed! This is really it!
I called my sister immediately, she told me to pick a color from red, green, blue, and yellow, then I looked for my size, then viola! I got this!
The very satisfying thing is that it cost only for P49.00! I couldn't believe that it cost only that cheap! Without any hesitations, we bought it, haha!

(if you want a pair of these, go to Shop Wise and look for the shoe section, and there you'll find it! haha! very cute!)

~happy and lucky!~

No comments: